POWERBREATHE PLUS HEAVY RESISTANCE
Choose POWERbreathe Plus Heavy Resistance:
- If you exercise / are physically active for less than 2.5 hours per week and have no breathing problems
- If you exercise / are physically active for less than 2.5 hours per week and have breathing problems - from minor to severe
- If you exercise / are physically active for more than 2.5 hours per week and have severe breathing problems
POWERbreathe Plus (Heavy Resistance) uses a variable load calibrated spring, calibrated to a Heavy Resistance. It can be adjusted from the lowest load setting (29cmH2O) when you begin training and increased as your breathing muscles adapt and become stronger (maximum load setting 274cmH2O).
- Second generation POWERbreathe Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) device
- 65% improvement in airflow dynamics than the Classic
- Mechanical, adjustable with load setting indicator
- Drug-free - no side effects or drug interactions
POWERbreathe is a scientifically proven Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) device, developed by leading scientists for improving the strength and endurance of the muscles used to breathe in, primarily the diaphragm and intercostals / rib cage muscles.
As with any other muscle, respiratory muscles can be trained so that they are more resistant to fatigue. This resistance to fatigue results in reduced breathlessness and enhanced exericse tolerance.
POWERbreathe Plus uses scientifically proven Pressure Threshold Training. This provides a specific and consistent pressure to train against. When breathing in through POWERbreathe the load calibrated spring provides the resistance.