HUMON HEX MUSCLE OXYGEN SENSOR (FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING)
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Measure muscle oxygen, the most critical factor in athletic performance and know your lactate threshold real-time.
The Humon Hex is the first clinically validated muscle oxygen tracker that allows athletes, sports teams, and performance labs to optimize workout intensities, minimize injury, and monitor progress.
Humon started out of MIT research on the premise that technology and biology were on a collision course. The result of this intersection would create the next generation of sensors and products allowing users to understand more about their own bodies and as a result, be their better selves. Humon was born out of that research.
To provide people with unprecedented visibility into their bodies and empower them with the required actionable insights to be their best selves.
How it works:
- The first clinically validated muscle oxygen sensor
- Leverage Humon's advanced performance metric to:
- Pace yourself with real-time feedback
- Minimize injury by monitoring warm-up and recovery
- Track progress with lab-grade assessments
- Measure your lactate threshold non-invasively
- Use our free mobile and web platforms and connect to your Garmin device
- Read more about how to train with muscle oxygen
What's in the Box:
- Humon Hex Muscle Oxygen Sensor
- Humon Hex Strap (Standard Length 23.5“)
- Wireless Charging Base
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Supporting Documentation
- Measurement: Muscle Oxygen Saturation (SmO2). Also compatible with Bluetooth HRMs
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth Connectivity
- App and Software: Free mobile app available for iOSand Android. Free web application at app.humon.io
- Casing: Water Resistant: IP54 enclosure rating
- Battery: Lithium-ion batter with a 20 hour battery life. Charge time is 1 hour
- Dimensions: 60.5 mm x 57 mm x 13.8 mm
- Weight: 32 g
- Garmin: Compatible with most Garmin devices