PRAISE THE LIGHT
Orca isn’t just light. It is 6.7kg of climbing technology designed to change how you reach the top.
The feeling of a bike this light and efficient is unbeatable, and this instant acceleration, vibration absorption and responsive handling come from a frame which knows where it needs to be light and where it needs to be stiff. Welcome to the ultimate climbing machine!
DOMINATE THE CLIMB
Achieving Orca´s light weight required many marginal gains, focusing on the details and using the best materials across the range. Considering the bike as a package means working with component and wheel designers right from the start to optimize stiffness and weight.
RIGID IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES
But having the lightest bike is worth nothing if it isn’t stiff and efficient. When we designed Orca, we started with a target rigidity to ensure that even the strongest climbers could be sure of efficient power transmission. Then we designed Orca to be as light as possible without compromising that number.
THE FEEL OF FREEDOM
There is indeed just something special about the feel of a lightweight bike. We love the instant acceleration when you stamp on the pedals and the responsive, agile handling as you carve through the turns.
Our clever frame design means that stiffness doesn't have to be uncomfortable. Rounder frame sections help reduce vibrations, saving energy on longer rides and offering you an advantage on that final climb. Wider clearance allows for tires of up to 32mm- maximising traction and compliance.
Orca is built on our understanding of performance and design, reflecting our belief that bikes should look great and ride better. Orca’s minimal, timeless lines give it its distinctive style and cover some very modern technology.
Available for immediate pre-order NOW
- Frame - Orbea Orca carbon OMR 2024, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, internal cable routing
- Fork - Orbea Orca OMR ICR 2024, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1,5" tapered head tube compatible, Thru axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1
- Headset - FSA 1-1/2" Integrated Aluminium Cup
- Crankset - Shimano 105 R7100 34x50t
- Shifters - Shimano R7120
- Cassette - Shimano 105 R7100 11-34t 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur - Shimano 105 R7100
- Front derailleur - Shimano 105 R7100
- Chain - Shimano M6100
- Handlebar - OC Road Performance RP31-R, Rise 15, Reach 70, Drop 125
- Stem - OC Road Performance RP21, -6º
- Brakes - Shimano R7170 Hydraulic Disc
- Wheels - Alloy, Tubeless, 700c, 19c, 28H
- Tyres - Vittoria Zafiro V Rigid bead 700x28c
- Front Wheel Axle - Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid
- Rear Wheel Axle - Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid
- Seatpost - Carbon, 27.2mm, Setback 20
- Saddle - Fizik Aliante R5
- Handlebar Tape - Orbea Eva
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, and materials.