CANNONDALE CAAD HELMET
Wearing a good quality helmet can quite literally be the difference between life and death but that doesn't have to mean you need to sacrifice style for safety. With sleek, pro-look looks and superb protection the Cannondale CAAD Road Helmet offers fantastic value and comfort every time you head out onto the road.
Constructed from lightweight and strong dual-density EPS foam, this helmet is lightweight and durable. This EPS foam is combined with the outer shell via a polycarbonate bonding with the SI alloy exoskeleton. This construction technique reinforces the vent bridges of the helmet, helping to protect your head from concussive impacts.
Venting has been taken care of with 20 strategically placed vents that help to provide cooling airflow over your entire head; ideal for those warm spring or summer rides.
Inside the helmet the padding has been designed to wick moisture away from the surface of your skin so you don't get horribly hot and sweaty. Fitting the helmet is easy too and you can do it on-the-go with the integrated micro dial at the rear of the helmet. With the Ergo-fit EVA occipital pad and lightweight webbing the CAAD sits perfectly on your head to provide optimal protection.
- SI alloy exoskeleton cage reinforcements reinforces critical vent bridges for best-in-class safety and ventilation
- Multi-molding Polycarbonate Shell Technology bonds the outer shell with the EPS shell for a one piece integrated design
- 20 Large Flow Through vents control comfort by maintaining airflow through the helmet
- Heat sealed moisture wicking pads keeps the sweat under control
- System Integrated micro dial fit w/ Ergo-fit EVA occipital pad offers a precise fit
- Comfortable lightweight webbing with cam-lock dividers offers secure adjustment